Purelight® UV Systems
Provide disinfection for well water without chemicals for whole house water treatment.
Features & benefits:
- UV light destroys 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- UV is effective against Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts, which are resistant to Chlorine
- UV chambers are passivized and polished 304 stainless steel
- 9,000 hour lamp life
- Microprocessor controlled UV power source with audible and visible lamp failure alarms
- Lamp life remaining (days) display
- Lamp life expired warning (in days)
- Easy to service lamp connector
- Full product line
- Limited warranty - reactor, 10 years; ballast and controllers, 3 years.
Maximum water temperature is 104°F (40°C). Minimum water temperature is 36°F (2°C). Maximum pressure is 125 psi. Lamp life is 9,000 hours. All systems come with North American, grounded, three-prong power cord.